Monday, April 12, 2010

Yep...

Today has been hard for me. Work was long, but the kids acted better than usual! I guess, I have been trying to be strong lately, but everyone has a breaking point where they just have to break down. And, I think that's what has been happening to me today. I wish I were stronger. I wish I knew how to communicate everything I was feeling. I wish loyalty, kindness, and forgiveness were not faults in me. The Lord has shown His love for me in amazing ways over the last week! And, He continues to do so! For that I am eternally grateful!! He is truly all I need! So, my prayer tonight is, "Creator, only You take brokenness and create it into beauty once again! So, please mend this porcelain heart of mine!"

Now on to writing two papers that I have due tomorrow...Why I procrastinate, I will never know. However, the good news is that these are the last two assignments I have for the semester! Two weeks more of school, then finals, then SUMMER! Praise the Lord!

Trusting Him,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hannah!!! I love you and I want you to know that loyalty, kindness, and forgiveness are not a fault. We have twisted it in this world because it is uncommon, however, know that once you find your real husband that loyalty and kindness, and forgiveness are a grace gift. :)

    ReplyDelete